Duration : 01 Day (Same Day Return)
Day 1 : Sahastradhara → Ghangaria → Sahastradhara
1. Shri Hemkund Sahib Gurudwara is a very high-altitude destination. Passengers should be aware of the chances of high-altitude sickness. Hiring of Palki/Pony during the trek is advisable, in order to avoid any strenuous activity.
2. Passengers are advised to report at Sahastradhara helipad as per the time given by the base manager. You have to arrive Dehradun one day prior to your journey date.
3. The ideal time to visit is in the month of May, June, September, October. We hereby notify that it is quite unsafe to travel in the month of July & August due to heavy monsoon.
4. From Ghangaria it is a 6 kms trek to Gurdwara, which takes around 3 hrs to cover one side trek.
5. We do not provide any escorts throughout the darshan.
6. Passengers are allowed to carry maximum 5 kg/passenger luggage along with them.
7. Passengers are advised to carry woollen clothes along with them as temperatures are fairly cold.
8. Passengers would be taken on board depending on load and temperature conditions. Pilots call will be final. Hence, passengers are advised to provide their exact weights at the time of booking and carry luggage within the permissible limit.
This package includes:
- Helicopter Flying Charges.
- Ground Handling & Landing Charges At Sahastradhara.
- Charter Handling & Landing Charges At Govindghat.
- Landing Charges At Ghangaria.
- Crew Waiting Charges.
Only one handbag weighing a maximum of 5kgs is allowed per passenger.
2. Secure all loose articles such as scarves, dupatta, caps etc. while approaching & exiting the helicopter.
3. The Tail Rotor at the rear of the helicopter is dangerous. Please do not walk towards rear of the helicopter.
4. Keep the seat belt fastened while seated inside the helicopter.
5. The doors of the helicopter will be opened by our ground staff, please DO NOT open it yourself.
6. Do not touch the red handles inside the helicopter, they are used only in case of emergency.
7. Please keep your cell phone switched off during the flight.
8. Aerial photography and photography at the helipad are strictly prohibited.
9. Fire arms, knives, matches, lighters, any sharp objects, any food items like fruits etc. are not allowed.
10. In case of any discomfort in ear after landing please inform the ground staff
11. Smoking & consumption of alcohol is not allowed inside the aircraft, passengers under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to board the helicopter
We operate Airbus AS350 B3 single engine helicopters. This helicopter is known for its high-altitude performance. The helicopter can seat a total of 6 passengers, maximum total weight permissible is 450 kgs.
1. Carry a medical aid kit and your usual medicines for the way.
2. Sunburn is an issue there. Please carry sunburn lotion or moisturiser to avoid skin burning.
3. 3. Asthma patients are advised to refer their doctor before going to Shri Hemkund Sahib Ji Gurudwara.
4. If anyone exerts themselves too much too quickly, depending on individual fitness levels, some of the common high-altitude sicknesses and their symptoms are listed below:
b. HACE is a severe form of AMS and occurs due to swelling of the brain tissue which may eventually impair the brain. The illness often manifests itself at night and may result in coma/ death within hours. Symptoms: Breathing problems, headache, fatigue, visual impairment, bladder dysfunction, bowel dysfunction, disorientation and partial paralysis.
c. High Altitude Pulmonary Edema (HAPE): HAPE results in respiratory failure due to accumulation of fluid in the lungs. HAPE manifests itself at night (typically the second night of climbing in high altitude areas), progresses rapidly and may lead to fatality within hours. Symptoms: Shortness of breath even when resting, persistent dry cough, bright red stained sputum, weakness, fatigue, drowsiness, chest tightness, congestion and increased heart rate. Younger people are held to be more susceptible to this ailment as, in exuberance, they are inclined to over exert while trekking
(2) Mentioned flight shall depend upon weather/wind/fog/visibility conditions and flight schedules are subject to change/divert due to weather conditions, flight safety and operational restrictions.
(3) Confirmation of the flight is subject to availability of machines and government permissions, and booking can be confirmed only after the receipt of 100% advance payment. All the required landing and other necessary permissions from local administration is the responsibility of Sanshant Aerofly Services .
(4) In case of extension to the scheduled program leading to crew layover, hiring party will make suitable arrangements for boarding, lodging & local transport at a 5-star level category or Sanshant Aerofly Services will make the necessary arrangements on additional price.
(5) The total amount offered above is subject to fluctuation, subject to any change in taxes or any other charges imposed by the government. Any such change will be levied on the charterer.
(6) Sanshant Aerofly Services shall not be liable for any delay/inconvenience caused towards diversion, due to bad weather/VIP movements, unforeseen circumstances caused by nature, or due to force majeure reasons. In such conditions, the charterer has to bear the cost of extra flying/overnight halt/waiting etc.
(7) No aerial filming/ photography is allowed on board.
(1) 25% of the total charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled any time after blocking of the aircraft till 48 hours of the scheduled departure.
(2) 50% of the total charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 48 to 24 hrs of the scheduled departure.
(3) 100% of the total charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 24 hrs of the scheduled departure.
(4) Cancellations due to bad weather/technical/force majeure reasons get a refund for an equivalent amount of the cancelled travel sector(s). A full refund will be done in the case of both way flights being cancelled.
(5) No show passengers get no refund.
(5) In case of cancellation of one way sector due to bad weather/technical/force majeure reasons, Shrine board royalty shall remain applicable as applicable on the full charter cost.
(11) In case the flight is cancelled by the Charterer due to delay in departure due to “Force Majeure” reasons like weather/visibility, 100% of the Charter cost will be levied if updated in advance to the charterer about chances of such delay.
(12) In case the flight being operated has Foreign national(s) on board, minimum 07 working days prior notice is mandatory in order to obtain the AOR clearance. No such flight can be operated if notice is given less than the mentioned period.
(13) Where Force Majeure reasons which are beyond Sanshant Aerofly Services ’s control has resulted in your flight being delayed or cancelled, Sanshant Aerofly Services will not be liable in any way for the delayed or cancelled flight. However, 100% refund shall be given for the cancelled flight. No compensation towards accommodation, flight tickets and meals shall be offered in the event of cancellation of a flight.
(14) In case the flight is cancelled due to technical/operational reasons from Sanshant Aerofly Services 's end, the due refund will be done to the charterer with no obligation of Sanshant Aerofly Services Pvt. Ltd. whatsoever.
(15) Sanshant Aerofly Services reserves the right to cancel passengers who are A) unruly or abusive B) intoxicated C) sick or mentally unbalanced, or anyone whom we deem unsafe to fly. Sanshant Aerofly Services also reserves the right to ferry company personnel on any of its flights in case of any urgent requirement.
(16) Carriage of dangerous goods/articles is not permitted. Restricted articles include, but are not limited to, compressed gases/corosives/explosives/flammable liquids/solid/radio-active materials/infectious substances and briefcases with installed alarm devices.
(17) The courts in Delhi will have the jurisdiction in case the dispute can not be resolved by mutual discussions.