Shri Kedarnath ji Yatra
Shri Kedarnath Ji temple opens from Akshaya Triteeya in May and closes after Deepawali in November every year
FARE / RETURN TICKETS
Same Day Return Ticket
Sersi ➝ Kedarnath ➝ Sersi
Next Day Return Ticket
ersi ➝ Kedarnath ➝ Sersi
FARE / ONE WAY TICKETS
One way Ticket
Sersi ➝ Kedarnath
One way Ticket
Kedarnath ➝ Sersi
*Fares shown above are the official rates declared for the Sersi sector, as per the Uttarakhand government tender for the year 2019. Prices are inclusive of taxes.
Create your account at our bookings page.
Search for available tickets on the date of travel desired by you.
Proceed on to the bookings by feeding the passenger details.
Pay by debit/credit card.
Download and print your ticket. Booking done.
All passengers must present valid photo identification, bio-metric registration & medical checkup at the time of check-in.
Medical check up can be done at Phata and Sonprayag. Biometric registration can be done at Phata , Sonprayag and Kedarnath top.
Only one handbag weighing a maximum of 5 kgs is allowed per passenger.
1. Increase your fitness. Start at least a month prior to the Yatra at least a 4-5km Morning/Evening walk. For Improving the oxygen efficiency of your body.
2. Take Palkis/Horses instead of trekking to avoid high altitude sickness.
3. Take short breaks to catch your breath when tired.
3. The Tail Rotor at the rear of the helicopter is dangerous. Please do not walk towards rear of the helicopter.
4. Notice any symptoms such as extreme tiredness, headache, nausea, loss of appetite or vomiting.
5. Saree is NOT a suitable dress for the Yatra. Salwar Kameez, pant-shirt or a track suit will be better. Ladies who are more than 6 week pregnant shall not be allowed to undertake the pilgrimage.
6. Keep spare clothes and eatables in a suitable water proof bag.
7. Carry some cold cream/Vaseline/sunscreen to protect your hands /face against sunburn etc.
8. Keep in your pocket your identity card with emergency contact number, incase of an emergency.
1. Don’t exert yourself too much and go out of breath.
2. Don’t ignore any symptoms such as extreme tiredness, headache, nausea, loss of appetite or vomiting.
3. Don’t stop at places which are marked by warning notices.
4. Don’t use slippers because there are steep rises and falls on the route to the Holy Cave. Only wear trekking shoes with laces.
5. Don’t attempt any short cuts on the route as doing so would be dangerous.
Carriage By Air Act, 1972
The carriage is subject to Sanshant Aerofly Services regulations relating to the conditions of Non-International Carriage (Passenger and Baggage) framed in accordance with The Carriage by Air Act, 1972 and Notification regarding application of the carriage which is non-international. The liability of the company for damage sustained in the event of the death or wounding of a passenger or any other bodily injuiry suffered by passenger or by his registered baggage during the course of carriage by air will be governed by the provisions of sections 4,5,6 and the rules contained in the second Schedule of Carriage by Air Act 1972 with certain exceptions, adaptations, modifications, etc as notified in the Govt. of India, Ministry of Civil Aviation Notification and as amended from time to time.
All passengers must present valid photo Identification, Biometric registration slip and Medical check up slip at Check-in.
The passenger in groups or families may not be carried together in the same helicopter as a matter of regrouping based on weight of the passengers due to load limitations of the helicopter.
Incase Of Overloading
If at any stage it is found that the helicopter is overloaded, Sanshant Aerofly Services will have the right to decide which passengers or article shall be offloaded and such decision shall be binding.
Incase Of Bad Weather / Technical Snag
Chances of flight cancellation due to bad weather are common during monsoon. Incase of cancellation due to technical reason/bad weather or other unforeseen reasons beyond our control, full refund of the ticket will be given. Sanshant Aerofly Services bears no other liability to the passenger. No accommodation, meals or cost of transport or any such cost would be reimbursed or compensated.
Hand Baggage Allowance
Only one handbag weighing a maximum of 5 kgs is allowed per passenger. Any additional piece of baggage will not be allowed.
Loss Of Baggage
Sanshant Aerofly Services is not liable for any loss or damage occasioned by delay in the carriage by air of passengers or baggage. Receipt without complaint of registered baggage on the termination of the journey shall be prima facie evidence that the baggage has been delivered correctly and in good condition.
Carriage of dangerous goods/articles is not permitted. Restricted articles include but are not limited to compressed gases, corrosives, explosive, flammable liquids, solids, radioactive materials, poisons, infectious substances and brief cases with installed alarm devices.
Disputes as to legality, interpretation, application or performance of service or any of its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Delhi Jurisdiction.
Incase of cancellation the following cancellation charges shall be applicable