Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra
Distribution of both Online and Current tickets are done by Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board only.For booking your tickets, please visit: www.maavaishnodevi.org
FARE RETURN TICKETS
Same Day Return Ticket
Katra ➝ Sanjichhat ➝ Katra
Next Day Return Ticket
Katra ➝ Sanjichhat ➝ Katra
*Rates are inclusive of GST
FARE ONE WAY TICKETS
One way Ticket
Katra ➝ Sanjichhat
One way Ticket
Sanjichhat ➝ Katra
Online booking of tickets on the official website of SMVDSB can be done maximum 60 days, and minimum 04 days in advance from the desired date of journey.
The online booking opens exactly 60 days in advance at 10 AM everyday.
For advance booking of tickets, please visit: www.maavaishnodevi.org
Current Booking Niharika Bhawan Katra Counter
Current booking of tickets (only on date of travel) are available on the ticket counter of SMVDSB, Niharika Bhawan, Katra. Please refer location on google maps mention below for exact location.
Current Booking Himalayan Sanjichhat Counter
One way current tickets for the sector Sanjichhat – Katra are available at our counter near Bhawan.
1. You will be escorted to the helicopter by the ground staff, please follow their instructions.
2. Secure all loose articles such as scarves, dupatta, caps etc. while approaching & exiting the helicopter
3. The Tail Rotor at the rear of the helicopter is dangerous. Please do not walk toward the rear of the helicopter.
4. Keep the seat belt fastened while seated inside the helicopter.
5. The doors of the helicopter will be opened by our ground staff, please DO NOT open it yourself.
6. Do not touch the red handles inside the helicopter, they are used only in case of emergency.
7. Please keep your cell phone switched off during the flight.
8. Aerial photography and photography at the helipad is strictly prohibited.
9. Fire arms, knives, matches, lighters, any sharp objects, any food items like fruits etc. are not allowed.
10. In case of any discomfort in ear after landing please inform the ground staff.
11. Smoking & consumption of alcohol is not allowed inside the aircraft, passengers under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to board the helicopter.
1. There are a lot of landslide prone areas on the Mata Vaishnodevi temple’s track. Please avoid resting at such dangerous locations.
2. Do not use the routes closed for repairs. This can be extremely dangerous.
3. Do not crowd anywhere, instead keep moving ahead on the track.
4. Yatris with any kind of medical problems are strongly advised against using the stairs.
5. Avoid carrying too much cash, jewellery and valuables. Take proper care of whatever you carry, and beware of pickpockets and petty thieves.
Carriage By Air Act, 1972
The carriage is subject to Sanshant Aerofly Services regulations relating to the conditions of Non-International Carriage (Passenger and Baggage) framed in accordance with The Carriage by Air Act, 1972 and Notification regarding application of the carriage which is non-international. The liability of the company for damage sustained in the event of the death or wounding of a passenger or any other bodily injuiry suffered by passenger or by his registered baggage during the course of carriage by air will be governed by the provisions of sections 4,5,6 and the rules contained in the second Schedule of Carriage by Air Act 1972 with certain exceptions, adaptations, modifications, etc as notified in the Govt. of India, Ministry of Civil Aviation Notification and as amended from time to time. Maximum liability of the carrier for each passenger shall be INR 20,00,000.00 if the passenger is 12 years or more of age and INR 10,00,000.00 if the passenger is below 12 years of age on the date of the accident.
No Aerial Photography
Aerial Photography from Helicopter is illegal and punishable by law and photography at the helipad is strictly prohibited.
Passengers in groups may not be carried together in the same helicopter as a matter of regrouping based on weight of the passengers due to load limitations of the helicopter. In such cases groups/family will be split across two or three flights, such a decision will be binding.
Incase Of Overloading
If at any stage it is found that the helicopter is overloaded, Sanshant Aerofly Services will have the right to decide which passengers or article shall be offloaded and such decision shall be binding.>
Incase Of Bad Weather / Technical Snag
Chances of flight cancellation due to bad weather are common during monsoon, where bad weather or technical snags beyond our control has resulted in your flight being cancelled or delayed, Sanshant Aerofly Services Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable in any way for the cancelled or delayed flight. However full refund will be given for cancelled flight. No accommodation or meals shall be offered in the event of cancellation of a flight.
Hand Baggage Allowance
Passengers may carry only one piece of luggage weighing no more than 5 kilograms, any additional piece of baggage will not be allowed.
Loss Of Baggage
Sanshant Aerofly Services is not liable for any loss or damage occasioned by delay in the carriage by air of passengers or baggage. Receipt without complaint of registered baggage on the termination of the journey shall be prima facie evidence that the baggage has been delivered correctly and in good condition.
Right To Cancel Unsafe Passsengers
Sanshant Aerofly Services reserves the right to cancel passengers who are A. Unruly or Abusive B. Intoxicated C. Sick / Mentally unbalanced or anyone whom we deem unsafe to fly. Service shall be denied and full refund will be issued to such passengers.
Expectant mothers may travel up to and including the 27 weeks of their pregnancy and will be accepted between 28 to 35 weeks if they are in possession of a doctor’s certificate stating that they are fit to fly. Expectant mother above their 36 weeks will not be allowed to fly on the helicopter flights.
Infant below 2 years/10kg are carried free of charge in case of dispute age proof certificate shall prevail.
Carriage of dangerous goods/articles is not permitted. Restricted articles include but are not limited to compressed gases, corrosives, explosive, flammable liquids, solids, radioactive materials, poisons, infectious substances and brief cases with installed alarm devices.
Disputes as to legality, interpretation, application or performance of service or any of its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Delhi Jurisdiction.
SMVDSB approved cancellation rules shall apply. Please visit www.maavaishnodevi.org for more details